Friday, July 23, 2010

Abbi's Eighth Birthday and Baptism

Abbi turned eight last November. Which is a big deal because that is when we baptize our children. She was so excited. My mom and Jordan's mom were both able to come out for the baptism which was on December 12th. A day I will always remember because it was the day after my 30th birthday.
Abbi wanted a Hawaiian Luau for her party which is great in theory but hard to pull off in November. We bowled with a coconut. Wore leis and grass skirts. Basically had a blast.
Abbi is an amazing, wonderful girls with a quick sense of humor and a hot temper. I have been very blessed to be her mother. She is incredibly talented when it comes to bending, flipping, and stretching and she is excelling in gymnastics.I love you Abbi!




2 comments:

burton family said...

So sweet. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! Congrats to Abbie

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Congrats to Abbi. She is a beautiful girl and you guys are an amazing family. We're excited to see you in a few months.