Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Izzy


Happy birthday to our sweet Isabelle. I can hardly believe that she is 8! How time flies. To celebrate her birthday we went and saw "Hairspray" on Saturday and we had Chocolate Strawberry cake yesterday. Here are just 10 things that I love about Izzy (I have to limit myself or this post will go on forever).

1. She is a wonderful sister. She makes sure her siblings are happy no matter what she might have to sacrifice.
2. She loves to read. And she will read anything.
3. She loves to sing. Especially if the song comes from a musical like "High School Musical."


4. She still loves when we cuddle at bedtime.
5. Her big, brown eyes that shine.
6. She is always willing to help me out.
7. She has a great appetite and she is not picky. There is nothing greater than a compliment on my cooking from Isabelle.
8. She loves to draw.
9. She loves to plan...everything.
10. She still kisses me good-bye at school and she is not embarrassed to tell me she loves me in front of her friends.

Isabelle has been such a blessing in my life. No one good ask for a more kind, gentle child than Izzy. She is very excited to be baptized on Saturday. I love her little testimony. She is such a wonderful example. I am lucky to be called Mother by her.

Happy Birthday, Izzy! I love you.

6 comments:

jonna said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe she is that old too. It is nice to see you posted a blog...you have been out of touch lately! How are things going?

Shawni said...

It seems like yesterday my little RUFUS was in the tummy. I was so excited to met that little lady. There is never a boring minute with you. Love you so much Iz

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday to Izzy! Just think...in about 12 years she can marry Riley!

Shaylee'n'Eric said...

Happy Birthday Iz! We are so excited for you.

John and Marcia said...

Happy Birthday Izzy! John and I miss you tons! Cianne - give me a call when you have a minute! I want to discuss a visit to NC!

West Family said...

Congratulations on your baptism Isabelle. We wish we could have been there. We miss you all the time. We hope you like your new school. Love you!