Just want to give all of my buddies an update. I am not Missing In Action from the blogging world. I read yours all of the time. However, on our latest excursion to Utah, we lost the cable to connect our camera to our computer to download pictures. Thus I haven't wanted to post anything until I could put the pictures with it. Anyway, those posts will come soon.
As a quick update (more details to follow along with pictures) Isabelle and Abbi started school last Monday. Izzy is in 3rd grade and Abbi is in Kindergarten. Both of them are gone all day. I say that with enthusiasm and excitement but also a little bit of sadness. My mom and youngest siblings came to NC this weekend to be with Isabelle when she was baptized. She was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Sept 1. It was a great thing. She was glowing when she exited the font. I am so proud of her and her decision to be baptized. Children are amazing!
Monday, September 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Good to know you are not MIA! I look forward to more postings. Hope everything is going well.
I found you!! We miss you guys so much back here in Arlington. I'm sorry we were gone this summer so we couldn't say goodbye. Please keep in touch!!
Love,
Erica England
Post a Comment