Saturday, September 15, 2007

First Day of School

Yes, it finally happened. I have two of my three kids in school all day. It is a beautiful thing.

It wasn't such a beautiful thing the morning of August 27th, the first day of school. With the knowledge that this would be the 4th time for Isabelle going to elementary school, I thought this day would be a breeze. Even with Abbi going to kindergarten I thought I would do great. I didn't. I bawled. With both of them. I walked them each to their classrooms and lingered a little and then cried as I walked with Caleb to the car. How could they be so big? What would I do without them?





Well, now it has been three weeks (yes, I am very behind on blogging) and I
love my new found freedom. I am even going to start a little job at the local YMCA teaching a Pre-K dance class. Now I get a free pass there, free daycare there, and a little time for me.

2 comments:

Shaylee'n'Eric said...

My how time flies. Your girls were so little when we first moved to VA. Now there cute "big"girls. Good luck with all of your new things, we'll see you next month.

jonna said...

I love their back to school outfits..how cute! I am just waiting to have no freedom. I am bored with no teaching and I want this little one here to keep me busy, busy, busy! I am so ready!