Sunday, September 16, 2007

What Happens to....

A boy when he has two older sisters? This! He came down stairs like this one day when he was playing with his sisters. What do you think? Is he cuter as a girl or a boy?!





































6 comments:

jonna said...

This is exactly what happened to my younger brother. We used to dress him up all the time...that is what you get when you have older sisters! So funny!

Chereebee said...

-k- that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!
What a trooper he is!! I love that he has a big smile and doesn't seem to mind having princess dresses on!!

Cianne said...

The funniest thing is that he puts headbands and necklaces on all of the time when they are not home. He comes downstairs with 3 or 4 headbands on, a necklace and a purse and then he hands over the nail polish and gives me his hand. Poor Boy!

Lindsay said...

I can't believe how much our boys look alike! It is so fun to see his cute pictures. Landon's hair is the exact color. I love it!

Eliza said...

Taylor had 2 big sisters and he is the best dresser I have ever seen. SERIOUSLY! He has great taste and has more shoes than I do. Crazy.

Cute kids!

Shawni said...

Appears there is no need to get a Halloween costume for Caleb. All you'll need are some ruby slippers!! This could be potential blackmail material for future use ;) You know in those I-have-had-it-up-to-here moments. Luv ya!