Sunday, September 16, 2007

Isabelle's Baptism



On Saturday, September 1st 2007, Isabelle was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints by her father, Jordan. It was a beautiful moment for her and our family. My mom, sister, and brother made it out to NC for the weekend just to be here for this important day. Isabelle looked beautiful in her white dress. She also was given her own standard works with her name on them. Abbi was a bit jealous and can't wait until she "gets scriptures with her own name on them." The Spirit was so strong and I was so proud of her for making the decision to be baptized.


1 comment:

Spencer said...

Way to go Isabelle!!!! What an awesome time in your life. Now you get to have the holy ghost with you all the time. Katie and I are so proud of you. We have never met but I was great friends with your mom in High School and I always loved being with her because she was so full of energy and loved life so much. She was also really smart, so make sure you listen to what she says. Talk to you soon,
Spence