Caleb loves Benson and Benson clearly loves Caleb. They are best buddies. Isn't this cute and slightly disgusting at the same time? Benson just came in the bathroom and jumped into the tub. At least we know they are both clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
My comment is NO COMMENT!
cianne, just found your blog linked to on the blogs of most of the rest of crystal city ward and i'm so glad i did! we will be watching your adventures.... i laughed so hard at the post about wendys banilla vs. banana -- "i can't wait to put this on the blog." i threaten jason the same way! :) glad to hear you're enjoying NC -- we're jealous!
I always love checking out your blog! This is such a great way to keep in touch with each other. Thanks for always commenting on our blog. Katie always tells me that she loves what you have to say. I would love to meet your fam in person.. Blogging is nice but there is nothing like the real deal. Next time Katie, Lance and I are in town I would love to come and visit you and see your place. Talk to you soon, and much love,
Spence.
lol! That is so funny.. I bet Caleb had a blast!! I set my blog to private so send me your email address so I can add you.
dede.schroeder@gmail.com
Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment