I truly appreciated Mitt Romney's speech on religion and government. Not that I needed an explanation of his beliefs, but on his stand that God does belong in government. He hit the nail on the head when he was saying that the founding fathers meant for religion to be in government but that there wouldn't be a national religion. If you didn't see his speech, here it is. It is 20 minutes long, but worth it. He has my vote.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Thanks for posting that. I missed it and was hoping to go and find it today.
Yea, I found you! I'll have to watch this later, but it sounds good. I really enjoyed your sweet kids today, they are wonderful. It is obvious that you are an awesome mother.
Found you too! I've been out in the blogging world and am finding all sorts of gems. I loved Mitt's speech as well. Hopefully America will figure out that this is the kind of leader we need right now.
wouldn't that be great if he won...that would be awesome!
Happy late birthday! Sorry :(
You need to do a top 10 things we love about Cianne entry for your birthday a couple of weeks ago. Here are the first couple:
1. She brings the life to the party with all her crazy stories!
2. She is an awesome cook
3. She can get away with saying inappropriate things because she is so stinkin' funny and we love her for it!
4. I don't think there was ever a time I was with you when I didn't hear you tell one of your kids you loved them. That is inspiring!
5. Besides being gorgeous, skinny, and kind, she is a great friend!
I love you Cianne and miss you terribly!
Love, Jamie
I, too, loved this speech. I was sad to see that he didn't win in Iowa, but I hope he can pull of New Hampshire.
Post a Comment