Friday, August 1, 2008

Just a Few More Hours

You probably think that I am referring to getting a better night sleep or having my kids sleep in. Those would both be great, but not what is on my mind.

This is what I think when I hear 'just a few more hours,' at least for today. In exactly 8 hours and 48 minutes, the newest installment of the "Twilight" series will be released. I will proudly walk into my local Wal-Mart at 12:01am and purchase "Breaking Dawn" for the great price of $10.00. Yes, I know I could be at proms organized at local bookstores, but let's face it. I am older and wiser and would rather pay less and get home earlier so I can start reading. I can't wait. I am really hoping that Mrs Meyers finally has Edward bite Bella so they can be married and Jacob can just go away. If you didn't pick up on that, I am on team Edward. Probably because he prefers brunettes and he is gorgeous.


So tomorrow when I am reading this blog, I am either going to be hoping for a few more hours of the kids leaving me alone so I can finish the book. Or a few more hours of sleep in the form of an afternoon nap!

11 comments:

heather said...

Hey haven't you heard? The book has already been leaked on this blog-- http://mormonhusbands.blogspot.com/

So funny! He has a really funny post about Twilight too and why all the women are in love with Edward!

Eliza said...

I am on team Jacob. He also loves brunettes and is gorgeous...haven't you seen the kid who is playing him in the movie? Oh and he is warm and can make babies with her. Oh and he has a heart.

Dru said...

I hope when Jordan's getting paid the big bucks you'll stop shopping at Wal Mart!!

Emma and Dan said...

Heart, shmart! Team Edward all the way. :)
Cianne - can I pretty please read your copy when you are done?! I made two different TW promise to share, but they are taking forever to read it! Darn middle schoolers. :)

Emma and Dan said...

I meant "YW" (Young Women), not "TW" whatever that is.

West Family said...

I can't decide if I should read it all really fast or if I should read slow and enjoy the last book! I am on page 200, it is so good!

PS we got our blogspot account going again. westfamily6.blogspot.com

Alyson said...

This is so exciting, and i am definitly with you on team Edward.... how could anyone think differently?! geesh.

Jill said...

I am saving it for the beach next week, if I can last that long! But there isn't anything like Edward on the beach...! I mean, we spent it there last summer during Eclipse and I almost died! He's so DREAMY!!!

West Family said...

I thought you were talking about the Olympics--now that is cool.
Kris

Jessie said...

Bought it at Costco (12.99), read it, loved it, loaned it out.

Davis and Laura said...

So how did you like it? Did you hear the movie is coming out in November now? OMG! :) We need to get group together for the midnight showing, that would be so much fun! :)