So what does the best mom in the world do when she wants to give her girls the best surprise ever? (Yes, that was a serious pat on the back) You buy Jonas Brother tickets. I am so excited that I can barely keep it from them.
Thanks, Mom, for passing on such a great tradition! She took my sister and me to a NKOTB concert when we were the same ages as Izzy and Abbi. She endured the torture of tween girls screaming their hearts out and won the best mom of the year award. I can't wait to endure the same torture for my wonderful, and almost perfect, girls.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So when are you giving the tickets to them?!?! They'll be so excited. I'm sure Jordan will be mad he won't be going though huh.
That's so much fun! My 6-year-old boy would be jealous. He wants to be just like them when he "grows up"!
You go girl...
wish I was going with you guys. Mostly to see you guys having the time of your lives and you singing all the words. cause you know you are going to. And they will love you for it!
They aren't going to get the tickets until we walk to the arena. I am just going to tell them that we are going to have a girls night and get some dinner and do some shopping and then end up at the arena.
Post a Comment