Thursday, April 23, 2009

How is it possible!?

How could my baby be THREE? How did time go by so quickly? You would think that I would be accustomed to my children growing up faster than I want them too, but I really can't believe that Caleb is three today. Here are the top ten things I love about CJ.

1. He thinks he is a pirate. But not just any pirate, he is Captain Jack Sparrow.
2. He loves to wrestle, especially with Abbi.
3. He loves his sisters and is so excited when they get home from school.
4. He loves to read.
5. Benson is his best buddy.
6. He is potty trained and has been since October.
7. He is tender.
8. His favorite word is "alright." As in "Caleb it is time for you to go take a nap," I said. "Alright," says Caleb.
9. His favorite thing to do is to read scriptures as a family right before bed.
10. He loves me more than anything; and everyone who is close by us can testify to that fact. He looks at me like I am the best, most beautiful mother in the world.
Okay, one more: His blue eyes.

Happy Birthday, CJ. You have made my life so wonderful and I am so incredibly lucky to be your mommy.

6 comments:

Marci said...

Such a cutie. I can't believe his blondness! Where did that come from?

Harmony said...

He is such a beautiful boy! I love the pirate phase...it's the best!

Kim H. said...

I didn't realize that our youngest were the same age, is so cute!

West Family said...

No way, he is still a toddler chasing after the farm animals! I can't believe he is the same age as Josh was when we left DC. I hope he had a fabulous birthday! I love his blue eyes too:)

Emma and Dan said...

I love that kid! #8 is probably my favorite. He's such a sweetie and so laid-back too.
I'm bummed that we were out of town for the big day, but it sounds like he had a lot of fun. I can't wait to see his pirate party pictures!

daveandlisa said...

I can't believe he's 3 already! Time really does fly by so fast!