Since it has been almost two months since my last post, I thought I would let the blogging world know that we are still alive, but my sanity may be questionable.
Since April, I finished my second semester of school and earned myself a 4.0. That's right. And I am dang proud of it too. I worked really hard, but with everything else that I do (family, primary) I know that Heavenly Father was definitely carrying my load in school. Especially when I am trying to write a 10-paged paper the night before it was due, and I really mean "trying to write" because I started the thing at 11:00pm and finished around 4:00am, so I was really surprised to get an A. And that is basically how all my classes went. So I finished spring semester on May 11th and was back in the classroom on May 20th for summer semester, which is where my sanity comes into play. Wow, this is almost killing me. I am taking my third semester of French and my favorite thing to say is "je ne sais pas" or "I don't know." Maybe I should blog in French...na. I am also taking a Political Science class. Class great, readings horrible because our text book is, your ready, Wikipedia. So I really am learning nothing.
Izzy, Abs, and CJ are great. The girls finished school on June 12th, so Izzy is going to be starting 5th grade (I know. It makes me want to cry) and Abbi is going into 2nd. Caleb is finally talking, although not very clearly. But he tries really hard and all he wants to do is go to school like his sisters. My sweet sister Caitlin is here to be my nanny for two weeks so I can go to school. She is so wonderful. And we spend a lot of time laughing at inappropriate things (thanks, mom) late at night. It is really nice to have her here because we only get to see her once a year.
Jordan is loving work. Which makes his time at home great, too. He is also obsessed with having a green lawn which is probably why we won "Yard of the Month" for a second time. He takes really great care of me and the kids and I am so glad that he values his family above everything else.
With all this craziness, we have been able to get away for a little vacation. Over Memorial Day, we went camping with our great friends, the Gees. It is truly amazing how many s'mores one can eat while camping. Yummy! We love camping and we were so grateful to find spots on a busy holiday weekend.
Well, back to craziness. I really should have been studying.




10 comments:
What a cute family picture!! You guys all look great. We saw Trevin, Courtney, and family in St. George at the pool this past weekend. They caught us up on everyone and said you would be coming out for Grandpas B-day party. Can't wait to see you guys then!
Oh! And congrats Cianne on your 4.0!! So impressive :)
cute cute family, look at you superwoman!
Keep going, you can do it. It's the moments where you think there is no way I can keep doing this that give you the mojo to do one more day, and then atfter a few more of those you are done:) I was really bummed we didn't make it to your neck of the woods, but we are still going to try.
I want to see more of your family pictures!!!!!!!!! I was thinking of you Monday and wondering how they turned out!
Glad to see you're alive. Congrats on school!
Glad to see a new post... I figured you were probably just barely surviving with all you have going on... blogging, not the number one priority... Bless you and your sweet family! Miss ya'll!
Wow! What a beautiful family photo!! I think this is the first time seeing YOU...! I miss you and your family but an so happy to see how well you are all doing. Do the girls even remember me?!
Hi Cianne
I love the family picture! I love all the green and tall trees. Congrats on school.
cianne - your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment