If you are like me, you love having you kids at home. However, you also know that they get bored really quickly if they don't have anything to do. Well, my friend Rachel told me about an awesome, FREE activity for kids everywhere in the states. It is two free games of bowling everyday throughout the summer. To register, you have to go to www.kidsbowlfree.com. Now, I am not the biggest bowler, and I prefer to spend my summers at the pool getting a nice tan, but sometimes it is rainy and my kids really need to get out of the house.
Happy Bowling!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Cute Blog Cianne, We hope that you continue to have a wonderful summer. Good Luck with school it sounds busy but it looks like you are doing great juggling everythings so keep up the good work. Rylie misses seeing your girls around so please say hi to everyone for us. Thanks
Thanks for the tip! It's fun to catch up on what you guys are up to! Congrats on the 4.0, seriously, whoot whoo!!! I know that takes a lot of dedication. I miss you lots. When I read your blog I amagine your voice reading it to me. Then I feel a little better. I'm still planning on coming to NC for New Moon!
Post a Comment