Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthday Girl!


I can scarcely believe that my little girl is 10! How did that happen? One day she was singing "I am a Child of God" from a hymn book that was upside down, and now she is having conversations with me about politics, boys, and the facts of life.

Here are 10 things that I love about Izzy:
1. She is a peacemaker. She always is trying to work things out between her siblings so they are happy.
2. She is very kind.
3. She tries very hard to be obedient.
4. She is a great example of missionary work. She is always asking friends to church, passing out Book of Mormons to her friends, and giving out pass-along cards.
5. She is a great student.
6. She still hugs and kisses me in front of her friends.
7. She is very tender.
8. If I am busy with things, she is always there to help me out.
9. She loves her family unconditionally.
10. She is quick to forgive.

Happy Birthday, Izzy! I am so blessed to be your mother.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That is amazing how fast she has grown! What a lovely girl she has become! You are lucky!

rachel said...

That is just scary to me. When you moved here she was eight, that is Christopher now! This can't be...

I loved the slide show. What fun trips and family. You guys are so fun.