Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Our Busy Lives

I had aims of updating all of the past year, but I think I will just plow ahead with the latest happenings.
First, the kids all started school. Izzy is in middle school and in 6th grade. Abbi is in 3rd. Caleb is going to preschool everyday. While I get to enjoy being school free! I was released as primary president in October only to be called to teach Gospel Doctrine. Terrifying! Jordan has decided to do a fellowship in facial plastics so we will be leaving our home in 2012 to go somewhere for a year before settling down in a practice, aka real job.
My favorite holiday is coming up...Thanksgiving! I can't wait to cook! Yum!

Life is good!

3 comments:

Melissa S. said...

did I give you too much of a guilt trip on not updating? :)

burton family said...

I can't believe you guys are already applying for fellowships! Time goes by so fast. Any preference on where you want to go?

Jill said...

I miss you.