On May 11, we welcomed another sweet little girl to our family. I was shocked that she was a girl because I was certain that we were having another boy t
o keep Caleb company. I hadn't even really foc
used on girl names! She was born just before 7:00 in the morning. All 6 lbs 1 oz of her. She is by far the smallest baby I have had. She is also one of the best. She has the sweetest disposition and has got all of us wrapped aroun
d her finger.
She is now eight weeks old. My how time flies.
She has finally passed the 8 lb mark and no longer fits into newborn clothes. She has beautiful blue eyes (yes, that is two blue eyed kids from two brown eyed parents) and dark hair. Everyone that sees her says she looks like Abbi, but I see a lot of Izzy in her. What do you think?
Jordan, Emma, and I with my OB, Dr. Mims
A Proud Daddy!
Meeting Emma!




7 comments:
Congrats.
Post more pic's of her.
I can't believe you didn't post about this till right now.
You have a beautiful family Cianne! Give that baby a little squeeze from me.
Congratulations!!! That is great news! She is adorable :)
congrats!! So excited for you!
Cianne-- congrats! I hate that I didn't even know that you were pregnant until a month ago--- prob thanks to Facebook! :) This is a crying shame! I need to meet Emma and see you and the fam soon because I miss all of you so much. xxo
Congratulations on your beautiful little Emma!
She's darling - we missed you at Day Girls, but we got the updates from your Mom and Shawni. We all want to come visit you in Alabama next year :) Keep blogging!
Post a Comment