We have been so lucky to live next door to dear friends. Our kids play together often. We have impromptu Sacrament meetings at home when the roads become to icy for church. We watch our kids play in the rain. We watched our bellies grow together. We experienced the joy of adding new babies to our homes just a few weeks apart. And now, our sweet friends have had to say a temporary, but albeit, difficult good-bye to their sweet baby boy, Beckett. During this difficult time, I was so blessed to be the safe haven for their three older children. Because they were here, our home was filled with the Spirit of comfort and peace. When all of the children woke up this morning, I could literally feel the love that our Heavenly Father and our Savior have for each of us. I feel so blessed to be a witness to this.
I am so grateful at this time to know that my Savior lives. He love us and wants nothing more for us than for us to return home to him. I am grateful to know that all children who leave this mortal life before the age of eight, get to be by the Savior's side, basking in His love. I am grateful for the restored gospel and the opportunity that families have to be sealed together for all eternity. This brings me peace. To know that my sweet friends will one day be reunited with their sweet boy. The boy with a smile for everyone he met.




6 comments:
What a beautiful testimony, Cianne. I am sorry for your and especially your dear friends loss. God Bless.
Oh Cianne, what a tough time for your sweet friends. They are so lucky to have you as a friend. Thanks for sharing your testimony, and we'll keep them in our prayers.
Thanks for being there. What a great testimony. I couldn't of said it better myself. Thought and prayers are still with them during this time. Thanks for the update.
love this. I'm so sure it's been such a special time despite the heartbreak. can't wait to hug them. AND YOUR EMMA. miss you
I'm so glad that you've been able to be there for them during this time. Thanks for sharing your powerful testimony.
I'm so sorry to hear that Cianne. What a blessing it is to have good friends to comfort and help us through tragic times. Glad you could be there for them.
Post a Comment