
So, I am a little late in doing this, but Jordan had his 29th birthday on the 27th of July. Although he was on-call at the hospital, he was in our thoughts as the kids and I put together his birthday present. What did he get? A trampoline. And yes, I put it together. Well, mostly together. I couldn't get the last seven bands to hook on the frame and he needed to do that and help put the fence on. The kids were so excited to give it to him. However, I am not entirely sure who it was for. The kids use it more that he ever will.
We are the luckiest family in the world to have him in our lives. Here are the top ten reasons why:
1. He honors the priesthood
2. He lives to come home and play with his kids
3. He makes us laugh even when we want to be angry at him
4. He is dedicated to his job and he is a wonderful doctor
5. He loves to waterski
6. He values family. He makes sure to call his parents and his brothers whenever he has time.
7. His strenghts are my weaknesses.
8. He makes great chocolate chip cookies
9. He is the candy man
10. When he looks at me, I know I am the only person he sees.
Happy Birthday, Jordan. I love you. You are incredible and I am incredibly luck to have you to love.




3 comments:
What the heck kind of post is this. Sorry we did not even call! I guess we sort of have an excuse since we were on the road between ID and UT for most of the day. We love you Jordan, you old man! 29 years old and getting uglier each day ;)
Ahhh...I am sorry about my last comment about your post. For some reason I couldn't see any pics or text. I can now though and it looks great. Love you, S
Hi Cianne,
Connie and I love your site - it was fun to visit with you at Day Girls - we will keep blogging!
Camie and Connie
Post a Comment