Friday, July 13, 2007

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

At long last, I am finally putting some pictures of the inside of our home. The pictures were taken a week before we moved in, so it is empty. We have already painted a few rooms and semi-filled it with our stuff. However, the dining room and family room are still empty. Some rooms are missing, Caleb's room and the loft. Hopefully you will get the gist.



Anyway, we have been thoroughly enjoying it here in Winston. We joined a pool and we have been going two or three times a week. The girls love it because it has diving boards and slides. Caleb loves it because it has a zero-depth entry and he can just walk right in. We went to the cutest farm (there aren't any pictures of the farm because our camera died, maybe next time). We bought a Slip 'n Slide and it has been loads of fun. We have enjoyed BBQing on our patio. Working in the yard has proven to be time consuming yet a great way to relieve some stress. It is amazing how owning a home makes you feel somehow grown up. Jordan hasn't been home as much as we would like, but he is enjoying his work even though he is sleep deprived.

Our neighborhood is growing quickly. It the 3 1/2 weeks that we have been here, three homes have been started with 2 more to begin next week. They sold 3 existing (stock) homes this week with one more supposedly being bought tomorrow (a stock home is one that the company builds with out having someone purchasing it from the get go. This way they have homes to sell to people who want to move in quickly).

5 comments:

jonna said...

Thanks for the pics. It looks really nice...i bet you are loving it. 2 more years for us to own a home..although we are enjoying our time her in P.C. And yes, that is spencer on my blog. You can see his blog through mine...he contacted me not to long ago.

Jenni Peay said...

What a cute house, I know it is so weird to be in a house it really makes you feel grown up, Glad to hear you are doing well..Hope to see you soon

Molly Koch said...

I love love love your house!! Congratulations... finally the real world :) and no husband to enjoy it... Call me anytime, I am in my house as a single mom too :) Mabe one day we will have both- right?

Eliza said...

So much fun! Your builder has really nice finishes. The yard work is the WORST!!!! But I love having my yard. Decorating is so much fun and now that we have our IKEA finally here it is even more fun! I want to come see your house! oh and you too!

Cianne said...

Eliza-you are welcome anytime! I would love to see you. I am coming to Utah August 5th-14th. We have a couple family reunions, but I would love to see you and your fam. Email me and we will work out details.