What a day! Valentine's and no school due to snow. And it actually snowed last night. Not just a dusting but two whole inches in 2 hours. Pretty good for NC. The girls were thrilled to wake up to snow and pink heart chocolate chip pancakes. It was fun to be able to do something special for them and not have to rush off to school. I love my kids. They bring me immeasurable amounts of joy and satisfaction. Happy Valentine's, Izzy, Abbi, and Caleb.
Now on to my sweetheart. I have to be the luckiest woman on earth to have Jordan as my husband and true love. He is truly my best friend. We have so much fun together. We laugh until we cry and we live life to its fullest. He is so giving of himself in every way. Thank you, Jord, for all of your hard work and sacrifice. I love you.
4 comments:
That seriously cracks me up that school was canceled because of snow. You know how it is here... yesterday in Utah County in our school district they had kids stranded on buses and at schools. Some kids even spent the night at the schools and guess what? School's in today. I'll post pictures of what it looked like out my back widow.
Happy Valentines Day! You are such a good mom. I sent my kids out the door to eat school breakfast.
Totally sweet post! Good idea on the cookie cutter pancakes. I just try and pore them into the shape I want and then tell Allison that the pancake is whatever she requested - an elephant, a dog, a dragon, etc. She always seems to believe me.
Two of the stranded kids on the school bus in Utah were my nieces, Julie's girls. It was terrible.--(Comment on the comment from Eliza)
What I wouldn't do for a lake warm enough to ski on right now...
How much more winter???
Happy Valentines Day! The breakfast looks lovely and having the kids home sounds like a great treat. Caleb's smile is too cute. Take Care and enjoy your snowy weather!
Post a Comment