Saturday, February 16, 2008

Funny!

So one of my girlfriend's showed me these videos on Valentine's day and we were laughing our heads off. Especially at the faces the little boy makes when getting bit and the dad that laughs at his son.



5 comments:

Jill said...

These are hilarious!!! HAHA!! The faces are priceless!

Eliza said...

I'm sure you've seen these but if you haven't check it out. Sorry if the first one is offensive... it's just a kid being a kid.
Injured Bad

Spanish

Karate

Eliza said...

OH wait just one more

Snotty Doctor

Alyson said...

These are so funny! I am glad i found your blog, you guys are looking great.

Ty & Andi said...

I randomly came upon your blog through Kaye's, and I am sooo glad...we have been so sick at our house and we watched these videos and began to cry! I was laughing so hard, it was great. They could so easily have been my own kids. Thanks for the good laugh! Hopefully we'll stay healthy and be able to see you again soon :)