Hey guys- Jordan thank you for your comment! Good to hear from you guys. It's fun to see your cute family. I hadn't ever seen your blog until just recently (through Dede's) and you too have a beautiful family! Hope you guys are doing well!
I have been sending you emails and updates since we left GW. I am thinking that nothing has ever gone through because the first time that I heard from you was on my blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. I am so excited that I will now be able to keep up. Travis is interviewing for a fellowship spot at Wake Forest soon. How much longer do you have there? It would be fun to move somewhere that we already knew someone!
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog, how did you get a blond kid? His is adorable. We are loving CT, sorry about your boy Mitt, we are Obama people around here. Wouldn't it be fun to watch the coverage together? Miss those bachelor days.
Yeah, I'm surprised no post about Mitt dropping out. I'm also surprised you'd vote Obama (saw on Kim's blog) after Mitt in his speech, when he suspended, said the reason for his dropping out was to keep Obama and Hillary OUT of the White house. I think my hate for McCain is because I didn't like how he treated Mitt which is so HS. Deep breaths, Deep breaths.....you'll come back to your senses. ;)
15 comments:
Oh he is DARLING!! We miss you guys!
he is so dang cute!!! I love how blond he is! :)
it looks like he has a sound effect to go with it!:) remind me when you come this summer and we will get all of us together...jenni that is!! so fun!
Hey guys- Jordan thank you for your comment! Good to hear from you guys. It's fun to see your cute family. I hadn't ever seen your blog until just recently (through Dede's) and you too have a beautiful family! Hope you guys are doing well!
He's getting SO big!! I'm still in love with his natural blond hair!
How cute! I love it!
He smiles better than his dad! KW
I have been sending you emails and updates since we left GW. I am thinking that nothing has ever gone through because the first time that I heard from you was on my blog. I can't believe how big your kids are. I am so excited that I will now be able to keep up. Travis is interviewing for a fellowship spot at Wake Forest soon. How much longer do you have there? It would be fun to move somewhere that we already knew someone!
Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog, how did you get a blond kid? His is adorable. We are loving CT, sorry about your boy Mitt, we are Obama people around here. Wouldn't it be fun to watch the coverage together? Miss those bachelor days.
Have a great week.
Yeah, I'm surprised no post about Mitt dropping out. I'm also surprised you'd vote Obama (saw on Kim's blog) after Mitt in his speech, when he suspended, said the reason for his dropping out was to keep Obama and Hillary OUT of the White house. I think my hate for McCain is because I didn't like how he treated Mitt which is so HS. Deep breaths, Deep breaths.....you'll come back to your senses. ;)
Put him in the mail NOW! I need him to come smile at me...PLEASE!
He's such a sweetie. I love seeing him at the Y. He's always so happy.
He's a 50/50 split of his parents. Cute!
He is so cute Wallins. I can't believe he is such a blondie!
Post a Comment