Wednesday, January 30, 2008
The Flu
What an awful thing it is, to get the flu. Isabelle came home early from school on Friday not feeling well-achy body, headache, fever, cough. So I decided that it had to be the flu, not the stomach flu but the full on influenza B. Well she finally felt better on Tuesday and she went to school. Just in time for me to start feeling run down. Now I am sick as a dog-achy body, fever, headache, cough. All I can say is that I wish Izzy and I had gotten the flu vaccine like the rest of the family. We have just be miserable. So next year on the schedule...flu shots for all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Oh I HATE that kind of the sicks. I hope you get better. Drink lots of coke and slurpees or make it easier and drink lots of coke slurpees ;)
I hope you feel better soon.
I'm so sorry that you're sick!
Hey, are you coming up for Marcia's baby shower on the 16th? I hope so!!! I"d love to see you!
That's not "alan" in the former post, it's vanessa. Sorry. Don't want to make you nervous!
Post a Comment