i wasn't sure how i felt about the boy, but his picture makes them look a lot better...I agree...i can't wait either...but i don't think i can do midnight showing...good luck with that!
I love this pic. I came home from your house the other night and looked it up immediately. They did a good job of getting rid of his scruff and making him look smooth and rigid. And she looks like a perfect Bella. I'm with ya at the midnight showing!
Hey Cianne, I just found you on the Koch's blog. It is fun to see your family. Caleb is so cute, I heard you had another baby. You have a darling family. I love your house. What program is Jordan at? Looks like you guys are doing good. We are going to have to stalk your blog. It is fun to see how all the Med Wives are doing from good old GWU. We have a blog too bachisongang.blogspot.com Good to see how your family is doing! I would love to know where you find your cute backgrounds and layouts for your blog too. Email me... haleybachison@hotmail.com Take Care Haley Bachison
Hi, visiting courtesy of Eliza Livingston's blog... I'm okay with Edward, but the girl who is Bella seems to "Avril Lavign" to me--to trashy.
Hey I see you have some of the favorite books as me. You should try the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. Also "The Candy Shop War" by the same guy is a great one.
6 comments:
i wasn't sure how i felt about the boy, but his picture makes them look a lot better...I agree...i can't wait either...but i don't think i can do midnight showing...good luck with that!
I love this pic. I came home from your house the other night and looked it up immediately. They did a good job of getting rid of his scruff and making him look smooth and rigid. And she looks like a perfect Bella. I'm with ya at the midnight showing!
Hey Cianne, I just found you on the Koch's blog. It is fun to see your family. Caleb is so cute, I heard you had another baby. You have a darling family. I love your house. What program is Jordan at? Looks like you guys are doing good. We are going to have to stalk your blog. It is fun to see how all the Med Wives are doing from good old GWU. We have a blog too
bachisongang.blogspot.com
Good to see how your family is doing! I would love to know where you find your cute backgrounds and layouts for your blog too. Email me... haleybachison@hotmail.com
Take Care
Haley Bachison
Where did you find this picture!?!? I'm SOOO excited for the movie!!
Hi, visiting courtesy of Eliza Livingston's blog...
I'm okay with Edward, but the girl who is Bella seems to "Avril Lavign" to me--to trashy.
Hey I see you have some of the favorite books as me. You should try the Fablehaven series by Brandon Mull. Also "The Candy Shop War" by the same guy is a great one.
I found you! ha ha. I had no idea you were a fan of my favorite books. i hope the movie is not too disappointing.
Post a Comment