On President's Day, the kids and I spent the afternoon at the Children's Museum of Winston-Salem. The highlight of the museum is the giant beanstalk that kids can climb. It extends form the first floor to the second. The kids loved it. I think it is okay but since I have to squeeze through leaves to help Caleb it isn't as great for me as it is for the kids. The rest of the museum has the cutest sections-Krispy Kreme (this is where it all started folks), a grocery store, storybook land, ABC land, veterinarian hospital, and building. What a great time!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Looks like you guys had the place to yourself. That's my favorite time to go.
The kids are so beautiful. I miss Isabelle's hugs, I miss Sammie and Abbie running around giggling and I miss seeing Caleb grow up.
We went to the children's museum in Rochester and it was packed! It looks like you had a great time at yours.
It looks like you guyz had a great time. Thanks for the pictures
Post a Comment