Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Crazy Hair Day

So one night, because I was completely bored, I decided to braid Izzy and Abbi's hair after their showers. To put it gently, things got a little out of control. Somewhere between wanting to braid their hair and actually doing it, I lost my mind. I thought "If I do a lot of braids and have them sleep in them, their hair will be crimpy and then I won't have to do it for church." One hour later, they each had six french braids on their heads. You heard right, that is 12 total braids.




The next morning we took out the braids and it was actually very cute.




I guess that I need to enjoy doing this because Izzy is on the cusp of not letting me do her hair any longer and Abbi just wants to have piggy tails everyday. Maybe I should grow out Caleb's hair?

7 comments:

Megan said...

I started reading your blog before I read your intro. Once I saw you were braiding for church... I knew you must be LDS! Fun to run across other mommies on the web! Cute blog! :)

Kim H. said...

It does look cute...my I. is starting to think she can do her own hair, I hope to hold that off for a few years:)

Eliza said...

Cute sisters!

I love having wavy hair in Jr. High. My options for wavy hair were brading or that nasty 80's mini crimper...I opted for the braiding. I am so glad that my option now is a barrel curling iron.

jonna said...

i just wish I knew how to braid. How am I ever going to do Taylor's hair???

Very Cute...it reminds me of jessie. She used to do that all the time in highschool!

West Family said...

I made the mistake of doing this to Mariah's hair but doing like 20 braids or some ridiculous amount. You can imagine the poofy hair we had! It went right back into a braid for church!

Camie said...

Nice shirt--Go Miners! I remember us forgetting all of the victory cheers because we couldn't win a football game to save our lives. But we still had our fun!!

Melissa said...

Looks good Cianne. I hope it was a great girls night. I'm sure it'll be something you three talk about in years to come.