Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged!

So I never get tagged, which I quite like, but I didn't avoid this one! Anyway, hope you learn something new. Which you probably won't since I am a tell all.

All about My Man!

Full name: Jordan Lee Wallin

How long have you been married: 8 years in April

How long did we date: 6 months-dated 2 engaged 4. We were married exactly 6 months to the day from our first date (Oct 19-April 19)

Who said I love you first: Jordan did, although it was on the tip of my tongue.

Who is taller: Jordan

Who sings better: I do.

Who's smarter: I think Jordan would say that I am, but I think we are smart in different ways.

Who does the laundry: I do. All of it. Every time.

Who pays the bills: Both

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: Jordan does, although he really likes the couch after a hard day at work.

Who mows the lawn: He does, thank goodness.

Who cooks dinner: I do. And I love it.

Who drives: Jordan

Who's more stubborn: I am. And I hate to admit that I am wrong.

Who kissed who first:Jordan kissed me first on our second date. But I would have kissed him on our first date.

Who asked who out first: I asked Jordan, kind of. He had left a note, unsigned, on my car windshield and I knew it was him so I called him up. Then he asked if I wanted to go to dinner. You decide who did initiated our first date.

Who proposed: Jordan, Christmas morning

Who has more siblings: Including our blended siblings, I have more-6, and he has 5.

Who wears the pants on the family: I would like to say that I do, but it really is Jordan. I always defer to him on important decisions.

Now I tag-Jessie, Vanessa, and Aryn.

5 comments:

aryn said...

I'll do it just because it's Nate's birthday today and I love you.

Calder Family said...

I loved hearing all about my awesome brother! He's a keeper! :)

daveandlisa said...

I'm so glad that I found your blog. It's fun to see how you guys are doing since you left. I always ask Emily about what you guys are up to but this will be much better. I'm glad to hear that things are going so well.

Amber said...

Why do I feel like there is so much more to your relationship with Jordan that you aren't sharing?

Kim said...

We're sure glad you guys are here!