1. The lawnmower. The sound of the lawnmower has recently become one of my favorite sounds. Why? Because if you need to mow your lawn it means the weather is warm. Jordan mowed the lawn a few weeks ago and I didn't know that he was going to. When I heard him mowing in the backyard I thought, "Yeah, winter is over." I didn't realize how much I enjoyed that sound.

2. My children laughing, especially when playing together. This might be an obvious favorite. But I love to hear my children giggling instead of arguing. When the three of them are playing together and laughing it brings me immense amounts of joy.




2 comments:
So true, so true.
Hey what town do you guys live in?
Yeah for Spring! I love the new layout of your blog. Thanks for the good idea about the scripture reading website. That's awesome! Also, I love those pics of Caleb all bruised up. I'm bracing myself for Jonas and all his little boy injuries. Unfortunately, my husband isn't a doctor!!!
Post a Comment