Sunday, April 6, 2008
No Longer a Caged Animal
Caleb learned how to climb out of his crib yesterday. Good news for him, bad news for everyone else. It all happened yesterday during the morning session of General Conference for our church. It was 12:30pm and it was time for Caleb's nap. I laid him down, he blew me a kiss like always, and I shut the door. About ten minutes later we heard a THUMP and then the door slowly opened. Then we heard him rapidly descending the stairs. The little rascal. He did finally take a nap after getting out 6 times and Jordan rocked him until he slept. I guess someone needs a big boy bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
OH BOY...that really sucks! I knew it would happen soon. Well now that he is done with it...there is a vacancy at the Wallin home ;) Love to all.
Auntie
So funny! "Thump!"
I will just pray that this day never comes for Elena.
Sooo glad Dex can't figure that one out. Today we did put on his new Cars undies. A couple hours later (after I forgot, oops!) he came to me and said, "Mama, I soppin' wet!
Post a Comment