On Wednesday, April 23rd we celebrated Caleb's second birthday. He woke up to Izzy, Abbi and me singing "Happy Birthday" and looking thoroughly confused. But as the day wore on, he began to like the singing.
Caleb was spoiled, as usual. He received some very cute clothes from Nana, a stable and twelve horses from Bama, Toys R Us gift card from Grandpa Paul and Grandma Jo, and money from Grandpa Craig. He also got a webkinz horse from all of us, three horse books-non-fiction-from the girls, and clothes from Jordan and me. He loved his cupcakes and chowed down on the chocolate.
Here are the top ten things I love about Caleb
1. His infectious laugh, especially when it involves his sisters.
2. His kisses. And he loves to give them to me.
3. His obsession with horses. I think I might finally get the horse I have been asking for my whole life if he keeps this up.
4. He never stops running.
5. Or jumping.
6. Or climbing.
7. He loves to be just like his dad. He is pretty sure that anything that has a handle is really a hammer. He is always trying to "fix" things
8. His smile.
9. His blue eyes.
10. That he still lets me read to him, rock him, and sing to him before bed.
I am such a luck mom to have him as my boy. I adore him. He is such a blessing and a joy. Even though he really never stops going.







4 comments:
Ahh yes, I'm with you......I love my boy.
Cute pic's. I'm glad he had a great day.
Now where are you going to put a stable and 12 horses?
Is your yard big enough?LOL
He is not 2 years old. I refuse to believe that. He is still an infant that sleeps in his stroller beside the pool.
Jill and I are going to come visit this summer as long as you promise the only thing we have to do is sit poolside.
wow, i cant believe he is that old! I am glad he is still letting you baby him a little, i think boys secretly always like there moms to baby them.... . at least it is still true with my boys.
Cute pictures - I really liked Eat, Pray, Love - then I read the books you recommended by Nancy Turner - I especially loved These Is My Words! I'm not going to be at Day Girls either - We will be heading up the next week to see Miley Cyrus at the Stadium of Fire and then go to Lake Powell for our annual houseboat adventure.
Post a Comment