I just wanted to let the whole world know what a lucky woman I am to be married to Jordan. These past eight years have flown by, yet so much has happened. Three kids, three graduations (Jordan-University of Utah and George Washington, Cianne-Northern Virginia Community College), three separate state-Utah, Virginia, and North Carolina, many trips, lots of laughter. I can't remember a time in my life when I have been this happy.
Jordan, you are truly my best friend and soul mate. Thank you for loving my so completely and openly. You are alway generous with your time and your heart. I love you, sweetheart.




2 comments:
8 years! Wow you guys have really had quite a full life. Congrats!
I think the reunion would be sometime in June...that is what Matt Lyle said...don't know though. Let you know if I hear anything.
Happy Anniversary. I didn't know you guys had only been married 1 year more than us!
Glad you're loving it.
Post a Comment