Monday, April 7, 2008

Favorite Smell

1. Musty, humid air. The kind of air you breath while riding on Pirates of the Caribbean or Splash Mountain. This smell is also achieved when you first turn on your car's air conditioner after a long winter. Ahhhh, how I love anything that reminds me of Disneyland/Disney World.


2. Fresh paint. There is just something about paint that I love. I love when I walk in a room and I can tell that it is freshly painted.

3. Clean laundry. Especially when washed with my favorite laundry detergent, Ecos. I think I would like the smell even more if I wasn't the one doing the laundry.


4. Chocolate. Especially when it is an ingredient in something that is baking in the oven-brownies, chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies.

6 comments:

Shawni said...

I love the smell on Splash Mountain too...you would think we were sisters or something! I bought a DVD for Stella that has songs and all of the Disneyland songs on it. Just getting her ready!

Shawni said...

I totally "GOOFed" the last post up...I meant...Disneyland rides!

Amber said...

I love the smell of chlorine and Y-O-U! I also love the smell of babies - yummy.

Camie said...

How great--you use an eco-friendly detergent--I think it is definitely better for the body, too. I wish we had a Trader Joes, because I wanted to try your brand but we can't get it here except at specialty stores.

Eliza said...

You know I love me that musty smell. 18 days!!

Emma and Dan said...

I love Ecos! I bought it at Costco last month. The real selling point was that it was cheaper than my previous detergent, but I do really like the smell too.