I know, you are all thinking that I am going to put something here about a sweet reunion between old friends or seeing family again after a few months. You don't know how wrong you are. Well, I guess that in a way, it is a reunion of old friends and I am not talking about Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Joey, Rachel or Ross. You ready for it.....NKOTB. You can read all about the reunion by clicking on NKOTB above. If you know who this stands for, you were a young girl in the late 80s early 90s. I really hope you know what I am talking about, Shawni, we were obsessed with this group. Remember how much you loved Jonathan and I loved Jordan (funny...I married a Jordan maybe that is what drew me to him...) Remember our New Kids On the Block barbies and the VHS we had of one of the concerts. Remember going to the concert down at BYU! (sorry for my trip down memory lane with my sister)
Anyway, they are reuniting. I can't say that I am really that excited to see them again, but it did bring back great memories.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
That is so funny. I saw them on the Today show. I couldn't believe they were coming back I have to say I had to laugh. They don't look like they have changed much.
I am with you...I too loved Jordan. I blogged about this a while back in fear of mockery but who cares. I can't wait for reals!
I had a blanket, a framed poster of jordan, all the tapes, and the VHS. I saw them in Vegas back in the day. Oh the memories.
Are you kidding!?! You know I love boys bands! AWESOME!
i never got into those guys...don't know why! never was a boy band fan! but did see them on the Today show...exciting stuff.
I know we already talked about this...but I really hope that Jonathan still has the "tail". I remembered that Jordan had the ear ring and Jonathan had the tail! Hilarious...Hanging Tuff all the way!
speaking of reunions...did you here matt lyle is putting together our 10 year? He is in our ward so it is true. There is a myspace page if you want to see more...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=368189973
what do you think?
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! If only I could still fit in that pink dress!! Have a great day, guys.
Hey. I found your page on Rachel's page. This is hilarious. I was never a big fan of them, but hopefully they will revive themselves.
Post a Comment