Thursday, May 22, 2008

Favorite Breakfast

So it has been a little while since I have done a favorite. I really, really enjoy breakfast, so I thought that I would do that this time. I am going to do two. One is a breakfast that I regularly eat. The second is what I get anytime we go somewhere nice for breakfast-I had it twice on our cruise.

1. Cooked wheat with strawberries, milk, and sugar. I just like to make anything healthy not healthy.

2. Eggs Benedict. There is something that is wonderful in having eggs, ham (which normally I dislike), Hollandaise sauce, and an English muffin. I love it.

2 comments:

Shawni said...

I felt bad this post didn't have any comments. You are such an interesting girl...Eggs Benedict...who knew!

Diane L said...

I was Googling eggs benedict images to use for a poster I'm making up for a work breakfast we're having and came across this one. It's a great picture, and I hope it's ok that I used it in my poster.

Diane