Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to the World's Best Mommy!

Top Ten Reasons Why I Love My Wife:

1. She is determined to make me fat as can be with her wonderful cooking.
2. She gave me three of the best kids ever that make my life worth living.
3. She loves me unconditionally and never raises her voice for all of my faults.
4. She is the smartest woman I know.
5. She loves to paint and painted the entire house without any of my help and loved it.
6. She cleans constantly to help keep our house feel like a home.
7. She is the cutest woman I know and puts a smile of my face daily.
8. She never complains about never getting a break from being a mommy, even early Saturday mornings.
9. She spends her time to patiently teach our kids their homework and is helping them develop daily.
10. She is my boy's favorite person in the whole world and if he loves her she must be something special!

I love you with all my heart. Thanks for being just who you are.

Jordan

6 comments:

West Family said...

She is amazing! We miss her very much

Jessie said...

Um, how cute is that? Jordan is such a great guy. I love my C-C too!!! I know you are the greatest mom in the world. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

Unknown said...

Happy MOther's Day, Cianne. We miss you. I gave Faith an "I am a Child of God" locket today as a special gift, and do you know who's picture she chose to put inside? Her sweet friend, ABBY! We miss you guys!

Jenni Peay said...

I agree, she is the best!

Amber said...

What is Jordan up to?? I'm very suspicious of his behavior. What a darling post and husband! Miss having you poolside.

rachel said...

cianne I agree with Jordan you are so awesome. thanks for being such a great friend as well.