On Sunday the six of us-Jordan, Cianne, Isabelle, Abbi, Caleb, and Benson, headed to Pilot Mountain. It is a located about 24 miles north of us. It was beautiful. We went on a couple of hikes. Caleb loved all of the dogs and rocks. Isabelle and Abbi loved collecting the beautiful fall leaves. Benson was just happy to be out with us (I don't think he has been on an adventure since we moved). Jordan had a great time with the kids and being away from the hospital. And I was just content to be enjoying nature and watching my adorable family having fun together. We love being outside and trying new things. I can't wait to go back as there were more trails that we didn't try. The one we did try was called Sassafrass and it was a .5 mile loop-perfect for the kids. We didn't get any good pictures of Pilot Mountain so if you would like to see what it looks like, check it out.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
yeah...sounds like fun. your family is precious. i can't wait to do fun things with taylor when she gets a little bigger.
What a fun trip! I love that you have a brown, black, and blonde haired kid- that is so cool!! I look fantastic- are you still running?
Post a Comment