I am actually quite pleased and I think my long standing grudge with the sewing machine may be coming to an end.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Sewing 101
Let me just begin by saying that the sewing machine and I have been mortal enemies for a number of years. We just don't get along very well. So you can imagine my reaction when Isabelle came home from school and told me she needed a costume for the wax museum they were doing in school and that she was going to be Pocahontas. She had done a biography on Pocahontas for school so I wasn't surprised that she had to be Pocahontas, but I was surprised that she needed a costume. So we went to the fabric store and borrowed a sewing machine from one of my friends. Then I began the process of making a Native-American costume. How did it turn out? Well see for yourself.

I am actually quite pleased and I think my long standing grudge with the sewing machine may be coming to an end.
I am actually quite pleased and I think my long standing grudge with the sewing machine may be coming to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Not bad, not bad. Man she looks like you.
Post a Comment