Saturday, June 28, 2008

How Can You Not Appreciate This!

So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that I love "So You Think You Can Dance." As a dancer, it is one of my most favorite shows. Seeing dancers take on new styles of dance and excel is something that I truly appreciate. Even when they don't excel, I still appreciate the effort. That said, Mark and Chelsie have blown me away. All three of their dances so far have been fabulous-Mia Michael's contemporary, the tango, and now this hip-hop routine. It gave me chills the first time I saw it and it continues to do so. Chelsie's face tells the story. She has so much passion and pain. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do.



BTW-Utah sure is making a showing this year in talent-based reality TV. First we had David A and now there is Chelsie Hightower and Gev.

4 comments:

Dani said...

Cianne, I LOVED this dance too. Chelsie has blown me away with her ability, skill and versatility!

Nice to see your blog, and your cute little family again, it's been a while!

Collings Family said...

I loved this dance too! Chelsie is the cousin of my friend that baptized me, so I get extra excited when she dances. I loved their Argentinian tango last week too. Congrats to Jordan for finishing his intern year!

Erica said...

I LOVE SYTYCD!! Chelsie and Mark at one of my fav couples! I am so glad there are people like you out there who love this show as much as me!!

Emma and Dan said...

I accept the fact that I'm an emotional wuss and so I'm not ashamed to say that I was teary eyed when the dance was over. They did an awesome job.
I love this show even though I have never been a dancer - unless clubbing counts. ;) I have a hard time picking favorites though: Courtney and Gev, Chelsie and Mark, Twitchington...there are so many good ones this year!