Sunday was Jordan's birthday, and this wasn't just any birthday but his 30th! No more 20s for him. Now he is an old man.
We had a great time celebrating. Craig and Barbara, or Grandpa C and Grandma B as my kids call them, came to Winston-Salem just to celebrate. Well, that wasn't the original plan, but that is what ended up happening. The original plan was to surprise Jordan at work by showing up with Craig and Barbara but a little bird, we will call it Abbi, was so excited that the information slipped out. On top of that, their flight was delayed. They were supposed to arrive at 4:10 pm but came in after 9:00, so I would have had to tell Jordan anyway.
We had a great visit with Craig and Barbara while they were here. We went to the hospital to show them around, went to Pilot Mountain, and swam at Tanglewood. The kids were spoiled, as was I.
Jordan's birthday would have been great but he was sick-slightly reminiscent of Father's Day-so he didn't feel like partying too much.
Here are some things that I love about Jordan:
J-Joyful. He always makes me laugh and finds the humor in all situations.
O-Outgoing. I love that he feels comfortable in any environment.
R-Righteous. He honors his priesthood and leads our family according to the Spirit.
D-Daddy. I am so grateful that he is the father of my children. He loves them unconditionally and they know it.
A-Adventurous. Jordan is not one to lay low. He loves to try new things and to go on mini-adventures with the family.
N-Number 1. He is number one in my life and he always makes sure that he knows I am number 1 in his.
I love you Jordan! Happy Birthday!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a wonderful day to be born. I still have him by one year though.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN.
It's a special day for the both of us. Yaaaa for the 27th.
Good times.
Jordan. Happy Birthday. So sorry we missed calling you. My computer usually alerts me several days ahead of time. I better get to the bottom of this! Dexter and I looked through all your photos so he can recognize you when he sees you. The only problem is that he keeps thinking that Caleb is Dexter. Can't wait to see you. Don't forget a family birthday party for Avery on Sat, Aug 23rd around lunch time. Avery can't wait!
Post a Comment