Have you ever had one of those days when you think "And why do I want more kids?" Well, that would be my today. The reason? My sweet 2-year-old boy decided that it would be great fun to fill mom's bathroom sink with towels and turn on the water when she wasn't looking. The result-our entire master bathroom was flooded. The drawers were full of water, the cupboards had a nice pool of water, and there was 1/2 of an inch of water on the floor. You can imagine my excitement when Isabelle came running downstairs saying "Caleb flooded your bathroom!"
The clean up wasn't that bad. At least it was just the bathroom and we didn't have any flooding go through the floor to the kitchen. It did warp our cabinetry in our bathroom, but what can I do now.
I really, truly love my little boy. But he does have a very mischievous side to him. And I still want more kids.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




9 comments:
Welcome to boys. This is just the beginning baby.
Sorry about your cupboards.
How many more kids do you want?
Can you hear me giggling all the way from New York. It is like the time a friend was telling me her son colored her brand new cupboards with a sharpie. I thought "I would never happen to me". Oh yeah a week late, totally had sharpie all over my cupboards. My favorite line to get me through...it is a good thing he is cute! One more year and I promise it gets different. Notice I didn't say better, just different. BTW, you should have a dozen!
I know the feeling! Sometimes I think I have two kids too many. Way to go Jordan on movin' up in the world (I am so happy for you especially, CC!). Also, I am absolutely obsessed with SYTYCD (oh yes, I went to the tour last year in Portland!), and I am so glad you gave mention to Chelsie's hip hop a few weeks ago. You and I were SO meant to be friends.
Wow! That little Caleb! I wish I could have seen your face!!
Miss you soooo much!
It was great to read your blog today because I had one of those days today. Sophie has bite marks all over her and I lost Fischer at the library. It's good to know I'm not the only one going through this! I love to read your blog!
That is so funny that you posted this because today I had the exact same thoughts. I actually had a conversation with Heavenly Father "I am never ever ever having any more kids!". Of course five minutes later I had cooled down and repented. The act that sent me over the edge: Carter painted our couches with yoghurt. We are moving so I just can't handle something like that right now! Thanks for reminding me that I'm not alone.
Cianne, That is too funny...Isaac wrote with a black sharpie all over my ottoman once. It is still a reminder to me not to take life too seriously. Besides, if it weren't for those beautiful kids what would we have to write about! love you guys! XOXO Dixie
Hey Cianne. Can you email me your current mailing address? dede.schroeder@gmail.com. My mom sent you guys Lauren's wedding announcement and it got returned. (I'm not sure what address she has) I don't know if you guys will be out here for Grandpa's 90th b-day party on Aug. 2nd, but if so, save Aug. 1st for Lauren's wedding! Hope you guys are doing well :)
The joy of boys! I can't wait to see you guys. I'll email you.
Post a Comment