Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Gone!


Monday was a big night in our home for Abbi. She lost her first tooth! It had been loose for several weeks and I kept asking if I could just pull it out, but she always said no. On Monday, however, I think that she became more concerned that Daddy wouldn't be around when she lost her tooth, so she asked Jordan to pull it out. He took a paper towel, got a good grip on the tooth, and pulled. It popped right out! I just keep asking myself-can she really be that big? Now she has three teeth that are loose-one on bottom and her two front top teeth.

Izzy has also been busy loosing teeth. She has lost 15! And three of those came out in the last week. Crazy how they just fall out!

4 comments:

Eliza said...

Jackson is the same way with his teeth. He just leaves them in there to dangle. He's afraid of getting them pulled out but now he knows it is better that way so he can actually eat food.

ps. HEY is that a DeeDee I see her holding?

Melissa said...

How old is she?
She's beautiful.
Great news.
I only got 20c for my teeth!

Mandi said...

I can't believe how big all of your kiddies are. I'm glad Jordan got to pull out her tooth and not the dentist, who had to pull out Isaac's broken tooth.

Jill said...

She is getting so big! Does my best friend even remember me!?!?!?