I love October here in NC. It has been in the mid-70s and it is perfect. The humidity is gone and it is just so nice to be outside or have every window open in our house. We continue to be very busy. I am working on my second set of papers, Izzy is always busy with some project or another, and we are trying to keep Abbi from being bored. Caleb is learning and growing and busy. Jordan is really enjoying work and learning about his chosen specialty.
I am excited about the upcoming elections. Not because I am really thrilled with any of the candidates, but because no matter who wins, it will be historical. Sarah Palin is growing on me and I was happy that she wasn't a train wreck at the debate. Jordan and I have enjoyed many laughs at her expense on SNL. Tina Fey is awesome.
General conference was awesome. What else can you expect when the prophet of the Lord and his apostles speak to us? The talks always make me want to be better and do better, without making me fell that I am letting the Lord down. I am humbled to be guided by such amazing men.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I'm crossing over from facebook to your blog! I hope you don't mind. Your family is super cute :) What are you going to school for?
That was really funny.
I can't believe how funny and so close to the truth they can be on both sides. Hope all is well!
It's the first time I have watched SNL in a long time, so funny!! My favorite was the flute:)
I think the only reason I watch the debates is so I can laugh harder when I watch SNL. Is that bad?
Post a Comment