Friday, October 31, 2008

NKOTB

That's right, baby! October 30th was spent in Charlotte at the New Kids on the Block concert and it was AWESOME! I went with my wonderful friend Shay and we both were screaming our heads of, dancing, laughing, and having a great time. Jordan, Jon, Joey, Donnie, and Danny still look the same-they sure didn't change much in the 15 years that they haven't been around. Anyway, they performed for just over 2 hours. They did their old stuff for the first half hour, their new stuff for an hour (yes, they have a new album out. Where have you been? Hiding under a rock?), and then they finished with their old stuff. Now I am totally hooked on them again. My girls love their old stuff and I love their new stuff even if it is hyper-sexual, I guess they realize that their audience changed from 9-15 year old girls to 30 year old women.

Click to play NKOTB
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



My voice is still shot, but I would go again in a heartbeat! Loved it! Now I can say that I have been to two NKOTB concerts, can you say that?

3 comments:

burton family said...

You are so funny! You can officially call yourself old when you once loved the NKOTB

Eliza said...

My countdown is just about here... Saturday baby!

Mandi said...

Wasn't the concert AWSOME? My friends and I had a great time.