Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Click to play Halloween 2008
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard


I love Halloween and this year was no different. Isabelle was a glitzy vampire, Abbi was a scary vampire, Caleb was Captain Jack Sparrow, Jordan was a very scary Frankenstein, and I was the Bride of Frankenstein. We had a lot of fun this year with costumes. The kids liked ruining the clothes that we purchased from the Goodwill. We beat them, ran them over, slid on them on the grass-fun stuff. Make-up was fun too. Jordan looked really creepy and I did a 60s beehive. We had a party on Halloween with some friends from work and church. We had a blast and now we are all surviving on candy!

5 comments:

Harmony said...

All your costumes look great! Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. My little guy will be "surviving on candy" for months! He totally hit the candy jackpot

West Family said...

I am glad you guys are able to fit in a few fun things with all your busy schedules. The kids look darling as usual and I love you and Jordan's costumes. I am sure it was a fun night!

Mandi said...

So cute!

Maria said...

You guys looked Awesome this year, and I must say your Beehive do was the best!!. Thanks for the great time at your party, we had so much fun.

Calder Family said...

How fun! You needed Soren to be your little Frankenbaby!!!