Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Christmas, Finally
We had a great Christmas. Santa spoiled everyone. We spoiled the kids. I spoiled Jordan. Jordan spoiled me. And we all felt so very spoiled by grandparents.
I just love Christmas. The anticipation and excitement radiates from the kids. Caleb really got into things this year and was opening everything in sight. Izzy and Abbi were also very excited and loved everything that they got. Jordan and I were content to just watch the kids go crazy.
We feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Christmas is such a wonderful time to reflect on the many blessings we have been given through our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Definitely, a merry Christmas! Hope the New Year is a great one for the Wallins.
Will has the exact same Christmas pjs as Caleb! Aren't they so cute!
Post a Comment