
After much debate with Jordan, we have decided to make our blog private. As much as I love people finding my blog through through other friends, I don't like that anyone can google things I have blogged about and have it come up first in the search engine. Case and point, Abbi's class was looking for pictures of Pilot Mountian and the first thing on the list was our blog. Again, fun, but also scary.
So if you would like to continue to access our blog, please leave your email address so I can add you to our safe list.




29 comments:
please send us an invite! chelsiecrane@yahoo.com
melissa.nakaya@gmail.com
drunakaya@gmail.com
I would love an invite. I had the exact same argument with Dave about our blog. I just wish that blogger would add some feature that if someone is trying to contact you they could somehow still send you a message. Anyway, my email address is talonkadyn@gmail.com
P.S. I met Nick and Deanne Crosby up in Erie, PA. She said she knew you guys from Wake Forest. They are so nice. She was nice enough to keep me entertained while Dave was interviewing and taking a "second look". And Addison and Kadyn were instant best friends. So cute! We're really hoping to match up there.
Count us in - - -
ktaggart1@hotmail.com
elizalivi(at)gmail(dot)com
I thought about it too but after reading that address by Elder Ballard about using your blog to share the gospel I decided not to. I haven't been good about sharing but it's too bad because you've been really good about sharing the gospel on your blog.
ericaengland@gmail.com
britanysue@gmail.com
Little Sister you had better add me. I love looking at your blog!
jacksonsissy@yahoo
Be sure to include us Cianne!
Hi Cianne! I love it that we can keep in touch this way! Chad thinks we should go private, but I don't know yet. Anyway, hbmarcig@hotmail.com. Cute blog!! I love seeing what you guys are doing, plus, we aren't that far away from you guys! I would love to know what you think about DC? Do you miss it? I am loving it here!
please add us.
burton.emily@gmail.com
Please send us an invite. I love knowing what is going on with you guys - we miss you sooo much!
marcia.durkin@gmail.com
***You can set up your account so that search engines can't find it even if your blog is public. Look under "settings" and then "basic"***
emma_dison@yahoo.com
you know i want to stalk you
jenniferpeay@yahoo.com
I want to be added to the list. You have my email!
Will you keep me on the safe list??? jenmcf@gmail.com
dede.schroeder@gmail.com. Thanks!
We live in Ashburn and we just moved here two months ago. The headquarters for Chads company in Utah is here in DC. We are in the belmont ridge ward. I love it here, I just really miss seeing people I know. We don't know how long we will be here. I remembered that you guys were in DC and was really excited to have some friends here, but then I heard you just moved. I was so sad! The ward here is awesome though, and we have had a lot of visitors, so that has made the homesickness a little lighter! What was your favorite part about DC? I can't get enough of Mount Vernon, I think it is my favorite so far. You're is NC? How long are you going to be there?
Hey Cianne. I love checking in on my NC friends. Add me to the list.
deannecrosby@yahoo.com
This is your cousin Aimee in Utah! I view your blog through Camie, but I would love to keep seeing whats going on. So, please send me the invite! the_mes@hotmail.com
shayleel@yahoo.com
Please invite us!
Ya no thanks we are good.
Just kidding you better put me on the list.
I loved the blanket its so cute. I love that you are quilting. i wish I had one to do as well.
Hi. love your blog and seeing the kids christmas. And wow what a quilt. I'm so proud of you Cianne. You've done a great job. Love Mom
Thanks for the invite. I love checking in on the Wallin Adventures. You have a great blog!
Cianne, Thanks so much for adding us to your blog. We love seeing how you guys are doing! Thanks again... We might have to go private as well!
You added me, right!!??! Miss you!!!
Your blog wasn't private today when I clicked on it, so I would love an invite of you go back to private.
sarah.hemmert@gmail.com
Also...WOW your kids have grown!
Come see us at
shortcakeprime.blogspot.com
Post a Comment