I can't believe how quickly they are building our home. Just a week ago there wasn't a roof or windows. Not only are those done and in now, but they are doing all of the plumbing and electric work th
is week. Jordan, Caleb, and I are heading to NC to do our pre-drywall walk-through. It will be a long day of driving-we are going to leave around 6 am, meet our contractor at 1 pm, and then get back in the car to come home, but it will be great to see our home. We have about 7 weeks until Jordan starts h
is residency and about 6 1/2 weeks until our home is finished. We can't wait! The above picture is our dining room and the other picture is of our kitchen.




1 comment:
Yeah!!! It is looking so good! I can't wait to see the finished product! I can't believe how fast they are building this thing.
Post a Comment