Friday, May 25, 2007
What Are They Thinking!?
So I went in to 7-11 the other day (Eliza, this is right up your alley) and I was amazed and disgusted at the same time. They have a new Slurpee flavor...Full Throttle. Who ever came up with the idea that a fun drink mostly enjoyed by kids should come in the flavor of an energy drink? While I consume vast amounts of Slurpees, I figure that I get enough sugar simply from the drink and I can get a sugar high from that. I don't need an energy drink flavored Slurpee to give me more energy. Crazy people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is what Curtis could have used up at Architecture school at the U. Or actually now when he works all nighters! How's about when Jordan is working long hours or is on call? I guess some could use it. I still only get Coke no matter what the new flavor because if I get another flavor I end up about 15 min. later wishing I would have just got the coke!
I hear ya!!! We got slurpees on friday and I saw that full throttle kind - so nasty!!! I think I'll stick with my fav- pina colada - YUM!
In response to the baby name, We got Addison from Grey's. One of our favorite shows:)
Post a Comment