And it's a good thing too. We will be leaving Arlington, VA on Tuesday, June 19. We close on our home at 10:00 am on Wednesday, June 20. We are so excited. It looks beautiful. The developer told us they have people asking about it all of the time. I can't wait to get there and get settled!
The kids and dog will have a lot of room to run!
I hope Jordan is ready to mow the yard!




6 comments:
WoW! Way cute house. I can see why people keep asking about it. I bet you guys are excited! Good luck on the move!
How fun!!!!!
Was your yard included? If so HOW NICE! We hated puting our in ourselves.
It wasn't included, it was an upgrade. A well worth it upgrade!
Beautiful home! Wow. What a far cry from Virginia! Hope this gets posted ok. This is my first time to a blog...I'm a dinosaur! We'll miss you!
Kate Maxwell
I know you are going to LOVE your house! Just get past the next two days without killing each other. Moving is the pits, but at least you are going to an awesome new home. Good luck with the move and enjoy every minute of your first home. We love you and miss you so much already!
Ahh, you have a home! SO much fun! I hope the move goes well! Can't wait to hear all about it. We will miss you guys so much!!! Crystal City won't be the same without the Wallins!
Post a Comment