Friday, June 15, 2007

Tag you're it!

4 jobs I have held:

1. Sales Person at Dockers/Levi's Outlet
2. Einstein Bagels
3. Nike Outlet
4. Gap

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Beauty and the Beast
2. Any Pirates movie
3. Napolean Dynamite
4. Pollyanna

4 places I have lived:
1. Salt Lake City, Utah
2. Park City, Utah
3. Arlington, Virginia
4. Winston-Salem, North Carolina

4 Categories of TV programming I enjoy: (I'm just putting channels)
1. Drama (Grey's, Lost, Medium)
2. Comedy (The Office)
3. Reality (So You Think You Can Dance, Idol)
4. Self-Help (No, not Dr Phil...What Not to Wear and home improvement)


4 Places I have been on Holiday:
1. Happiest place on Earth
2. Washington, DC
3. A Cruise around Baja Mexico
4. Paris, France

4 Favorite Foods

1. Ice Cream-any kind, any time of day, everyday!
2. Beef Stroganoff
3. Thai Food, especially Panang Chicken
4. Mexican Food, Italian, Cheese, Yogurt-I can't list only 4, I love everything. (except onions)

4 websites I visit (almost) daily:
1. Check up on the blogs.
2. Email
3. Google.com
4. Photobucket and Slide

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Back in Disney World
2. On a Disney Cruise
3. My new house
4. A real vacation to anywhere. Which means anywhere that the kids get left home and Jordan and I can have some quality time.


Now I get to pick 4 other blogger buddies to do this:
1. Jonna
2. Misa
3. Aryn
4. Cheree



Now you four need to copy this and Tag someone else!

3 comments:

aryn said...

I'm seriously not that interesting- and not much different then what you wrote. I love your new house and your yard is HUGE- Benson will be in heaven. Good luck with the move!

Shawni said...

I love having a sister that knows me so well...aka I love reading yours but wouldn't like doping my own! I am such a party pooper. I know you are moving today...we are thinking about you. We love you. Banilla anyone?

Shawni said...

Thanks Stella for the typo! Sorry about that!